We look forward to assisting you on our next course! Below is some information that

will assist you if you are planning to book in or are already booked on a course.


What are the age requirements for your courses?

All courses that are delivered for the purpose of a High Risk Work Licence (Such as Forklift, Dogging, Scaffolding) have a minimum age of 18 years. All other courses (Working at Heights, White Card etc) have a minimum age of 16 years.


What do I need to bring?

Requirements for training are not extensive. They include:

Your USI Number
This is required for all vocational training. If you do not have a USI number you can get one online for free at https://www.usi.gov.au/

It is a requirement of trainers to obtain proof of identity before signing off on course documents. The recommended ID to bring is a Medicare Card, Drivers Licence and Bank/Financial Institution Card. All 3 are required for High Risk Work Licence qualifications.

Dress Code

Wear clothing used in your workplace or a workplace where you would use the skills learnt. This would normally include: Sleeved Shirt, Safety or Steel-cap Boots, Pants. All PPE including a Hi-Vis Vest will be provided.

Arrival Time

Student should arrive from 8:00-8:15am on the first day of their course for Enrolment and payment. Most classes then start 8:15 on following days however you can discuss with your trainer if you need to make alternative arrangements.

Payment Method

Cost of the course is due on the first day of training. We have card facilities for Debit/Credit Cards. If you prefer we can also email an invoice for payment by Bank Transfer. We will simply ask for the transaction details as proof of payment.

What if I Don’t Pass?

You do not pay your course fees to sit in a course, you are paying to become competent in a skill and it is our job to make sure you are competent and confident in that skill.

If you have paid for a course and genuinely made an effort to pass the course, we do not want you to go away empty handed. We will work with you and schedule further training and reassessment without further charge.



I passed my High Risk Course, now what?

Congratulations! You will be issued with an AS1 Form by your Assessor. You will need to visit the High Risk Work Applicant/Licencee Services which is located here: https://raps.deir.qld.gov.au/RXP/ or by typing “Apply for High Risk Licence QLD” in to a search engine. From here you can apply for your licence to be issued by the Queensland Government after paying the licencing fee. You have 60 days from the completion of your course to do this, training providers are not permitted to do this on behalf of students.

More Questions? Something Missing? Let us know! Contact Us