9am Forklift Licence 2-day (Experienced)
2-day course for experienced operators.
This course is intended with practical experience driving forklifts but do not have a current High Risk Licence.
Much of the course covers current legislative workplace safety and regulations as well as familiarisation with our forklift, however practical training time has been reduced.
- Duty of care
- Personal protective equipment
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Pre and post operational checks
- Forklift orientation
- Safe operation
- Stability when raising the load
- Stability when tilting the load
- Traveling, Loading trucks and Parking
- FLTs and electricity
- Engineering principles
- Loads calculations